Tuesday 14 April 2015

On parade - The Doc Martin babies


Here's the first picture of the infants playing James Henry Ellingham, Doc Martin's baby, with their mums.

The latest series of the hit ITV show is currently being filmed in and around Port Isaac.
Left to right, the babies (and mums) are:Emily Gard with 11-month-old Olly, from Saltash, Nicola Langridge with 10-and-a-half-month-old Archer from Summercourt near Newquay, Gill Morgan with one-year-old Harry Rossi Collins from Bodmin and Siobhan Smith with 12-month-old Maverick Bentley from Par.

The article and photo can be found HERE at the Cornish Guardian.

1 comment:

  1. I speak for myself and my friends, but we here in the U.S. can hardly wait for this next part of Doc Martin to be shown here. I think I've been watching the previous episodes for the 3rd (4th?)time. Stay safe but hurry and finish it!!

    ReplyDelete